Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers to 2014

As 2013 come to a close, now is a time to look back on the year. Everyone grew and tomorrow is full of new beginnings and a fresh start. I want to thank every single person who has read this blog and making this crazy adventure possible. 2014 will hold many new be comings and I couldn't be more excited.
With 2013 coming to a close, I want to share something that I have been doing all year. I set aside one of my many mason jars and decided to put things that made me happy in the jar over the year. I opened the jar tonight a was overjoyed with the small memories I had forgotten. Although very cute, the idea wasn't mine, I found it on Pintrest :) 
I would encourage you all out there to do the same because you'll be surprised what you find and the memoirs that you can re live.

Here is mine:



Have a lovely new year and cheers to 2014! 
xx

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome. You are truly lucky to have me as a friend

    ReplyDelete