Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Horoscopes

I'm normally not one for horoscopes but I came across the 2014 horoscopes yesterday. In the fun of new years day, I decided to inspire myself by reading mine. I am a Taurus and what I read really gave me a "you will do great things this year" kind of mood, which I though I should pass along. I want to spend this year doing something with my life that I can look back on this time next year and say "2014 was a great year." 

Here is the link:

I would defiantly recommend to find you sign, and get inspired for 2014!

But since this is a blog looking at myself, I thought that I would then tell you all my horoscope because
a) you might be interested in my life as a Taurus 
or
b) you don't know is you want to get inspired 


2014 Overview:
2014 is the year of expansion, fulfilling work and stellar wellbeing, Taurus! If you've fallen prey to the typical Taurus legacy of neglecting your own needs and taking care of everyone else's problems, this is the year to take your power and your life force back so that you can invest in a brand-new life. No, this does not make you selfish or uncaring, this makes you true yourself and with a greater capacity to give to your loved ones because you will no longer be running on empty -- which is probably how you've felt over the past few years. You've certainly learned the art of releasing control in 2013. The good news is that the fog is finally about to lift as the South Node finally moves out of your stars this March. You've been letting go of so many things -- from material possessions to antiquated concepts around values and security. In fact, you've relinquished so much that you may barely recognize your life at this point, Taurus. You've certainly learned to simplify your world in 2013, and now you're getting ready to go rebuild towards greater beauty and harmony. The focus of 2014 is all about communication, work and daily ritual. If you've been promising yourself for eons that you'll get your daily routine into better balance as in: more exercise, better sleep and less work, this is the year to make that happen.
2014 will bring plenty of opportunities for networking and learning new things. Your curiosity is piqued especially through July. Use this positive influence to turn any negative though patterns into more optimistic, big-picture thinking. This is your year to find your inspiration, hope and purpose. If you've been struggling to figure out what you came to this Earth to do, you can count on 2014 to deliver the vision. Now that you've relinquished all that no longer serves you, there is room for the new to take hold and improve your world in a thousand ways.
There is a big emphasis this year on your work and health zone, so plan to direct the majority of your energy towards your daily affairs, projects and your wellbeing in 2014. You're learning the art of balance and beauty, and finding new ways to make your work more creative and less dreary. This is because your entire mindset is changing for the better and you're realizing that just because you're loyal, hardworking and full of more perseverance than most doesn't mean that you have to stick it out in what feels more like drudgery and duty than work that you love.

So... did you read it all?
If you were like me the first time around and just skimmed , I don't blame you. But if you really read it all, bravo and I hope it showed you that these little words of wisdom came really make you inspired and do great things in 2014.

Enjoy!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment