Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sochi 2014

Is it just me or are you all loving the Olympics? I am totally in love with coming home everyday and watching all of these amazing people doing amazing things with people from around the world. I swear this happens for every Olympics but I just get this huge sense of American pride and it makes me want to be a better person at what I do... Is that weird? Anyways, what are y'all enjoying watching? I'm loving all of the skiing, ice skating and the luge. I also love watching new athletes do their thing, my favorite people are below:

Gracie Gold- Figure Skating

Tucker West- Luge

Nick Goepper- Skiing

Meryl Davis and Charlie White- Ice Dancing
Update as of Feb. 17: Meryl and Charlie won the first ever Ice dancing gold medal for the USA!


p.s. 
I am in love with the American opening ceremony outfits:
Where can I get one of those sweaters?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment