Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Coconut Oil

One of my more beauty inclined friends recommended coconut oil as a organic moisturizer and to use on hair, along with many other uses. I decided to pop out to the local Whole Foods and give this magic a try. I'm not going to lie, my first impression was it was too oily for me, but when I woke up the next morning, I couldn't stop stroking my hand. This stuff can be used for everything, and I mean everything. Throw it in your food in replacement for vegetable oil or butter, use it to take off your make-up, moisturize with it, put it in your hair for a conditioner/ strengthener, this one product can literally do wonders and I'm sure one little Pintrest search can leave you dozens of things to do. I recommend that you check this little beauty out!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment