Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Trip to LUSH


Since my city decided to indulge in getting a LUSH store a few weeks ago, I decided to take the trip myself to see what all of the hype was about. Taking one of my more beauty- inclined friends in tow, we made the trek to the store. Though the immediate smell can be overpowering, what lays inside can be worth the trip. After spending a good 25 minutes walking around and smelling everything I could get my hands on, I decided on a few little gems to try. The first being the Butterball Bath Bomb. Though the name can seem unappealing at first (A butter bath bomb?) what awaited was wonderful. Though the color seems simple and boring on the outside, it had a lovely smell of vanilla and cream. When I popped it into my bath the benefits of the bath bomb defiantly outweighed the simple color and name. The cocoa butter started to come out and I finally felt relaxed-- a success in my book. The other piece that I decided to try was the Honey Trap Lip Balm. After waiting at the checkout, my eye wondered to to the lip products, my weakness in the beauty department. After trying both the lip balms and scrubs I landed on the Honey Trap. Perfectly smooth and creamy and smelling of honey, I decided to take it home with me and I'm still in love. So, after all was done, I consider my first trip to LUSH a success and a place that will definitely be seeing me again.


Have you tried anything from LUSH? What are your favorites?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment