Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Simple Changed Phone


Something as simple as getting a new phone means change and still finds a way to put butterflies in my stomach. Over the weekend, I took my much needed phone update and splurged for the IPhone 5s. My previous phone had a solid 3 years on it. No cracks and no scraps but wearing down nonetheless. I decided to take the risk and change phones. Something simple for others to do but I find myself wondering if I really need something brand new (I did.)  It had been with me through my middle school years and into high school and it was time to change. Something as simple as change still scares me. Although I'll be heading off to college in less than 18 months (!) dealing with change is something that I need to get accustomed to. Hopefully I'm taking a step in the right direction, but for the meantime, I have a case to pick!
Do you wanna help out?



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment