Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Trip Abroad: The Start


Some of you may have noticed my absence lately and also my Tips for Packing a Makeup Bag. Yes my need for adventure is still strong but for the next six weeks they will be met before school kicks back into gear (yikes!) Although my lust for adventure has taken me loads of places (the beach, the mountains, etc.) traveling abroad is still something that I get giddy about. So, for the next six weeks I will be traveling around Europe. Although a month of my stay will reside in Scotland (for a summer academic program) the two weeks after are dedicated to tiring my travel bug. Where am I going you may ask? You will have to wait and find out because more and more posts will be happening. Am I nervous? Sure. Am I excited? Definitely!
I just wanted to give you a little update as to where I was and what is too come. 
I hope you look forward to what I have to show you because I am so excited to share!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment