Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Favorite Candles

For me, the perfect candle scent can be tricky to find but once you find a good one, you keep it. I love a very light scent and nothing to heavy. For me, the simpler the better and these candles capture it perfectly. I have found two of my all time favorite candles to share with you. 
This might take the cake for my all time favorite candle. Pictured on the left, this is a perfect scent for me. It is a very light vanilla but doesn't smell like pure artificial sugar. I loved this candle so much I went out and bought more to give away for Christmas. I found this at antropologie and fell in love. It come in the Original Scent and it smells absolutely lovely. There are other types of products in this same scent but the candle was my absolute favorite. 

Feed Candle
This is also one of my favorites. Created by Feed during their stint at Target, I picked up this candle in the scent gardenia. it has a fresh scent that although not sweet, provides a very fruity/tea infused candle. Although it is not still available... :(  Feed came out with a very similar candle that is sure to please just as much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment