Friday, January 31, 2014

Bobbi Brown

Firstly, I want to apologize for my lacking in posts this week, I promise I'll be better :) 
But for today, I want to introduce you to my (probably) favorite makeup brand: Bobbi Brown. Ever since my mom introduced me to Bobbi Brown, I fell in love. They believe in natural, yet beautiful makeup looks and that is everything that I love. One of my favorite quotes from Ms. Bobbi Brown herself is "See perfect skin not make-up" I love the quote and I love the brand so I thought it would be right to share some of my favorites.


Aka, my lifesaver. This is defiantly one of the best concealers out there. It gives you the concealer and also the power to make it look more natural. One of my all time favorites that I wear everyday.

This product is one of those products that saves you in winter. It is like a moisturizer that gives your face a much needed burst of hydration. It is yet another product that I wear every single day.

I am not a lip stick wearing person but this gives me a lovely hint of color without leaving the lip too daring but giving them a gorgeous boost. 

This was one of my Christmas presents and I have fallen in love. I love how this brush can sweep your entire eye and blends it perfectly. 

The name says it all, I feel like every girl should have that go-to mascara and this is defiantly mine. I wear it everyday and it is fabulous! 

f. The Smokey Warm Palette
Sadly not still available, but if you were able to catch it when I posted it for my Favorite Autumn and Winter Makeup then your in luck! I love this simple palette but Bobbi Brown has something very similar that I love! The Old Hollywood Eye Palette!


xx
What is your favorite makeup products/brands? 

No comments:

Post a Comment