Monday, March 31, 2014

Daily Makeup

Now don't get me wrong, I love makeup, but daily its not my first thing to worry about. My daily makeup routine can be described in one word: simple. For those of you out there who wear a full-face of makeup everyday- wow. But for those of you who are more like me and choose to wear a very basic  look, here's your insight into what goes on daily in my makeup world.


I normally don't wear powder every single day but for those days when I may be looking a little shinny or I need a little extra support, I reach for my favorite powder.

This was one of the products that made it into my Bobbi Brown Makeup post back in January and I am still in love with the magic it can do.

Yet again, another product that has snuck into my daily makeup look from my Bobbi Brown favorites. This is a perfect concealer that has a heavy coverage for when you are having one of those days where a light concealer just isn't enough (We all have them.)

This seemingly simple drug-store bought concealer has saved me on countless occasions. It is the concealer for when all you need is a little touch up and it can work wonders. 

A staple for every girls makeup bag is a classic mascara. This one from Bobbi Brown is my all time favorite to pop in my bag and go.

f. Chanel Bronzer
Although not available anymore I use this bronzer for those days when I need a little color on my face. I pop on this bronzer to give my face a little lift.  

No comments:

Post a Comment