Friday, November 15, 2013

Favorite Autumn/ Winter Makeup

I'm not a huge makeup person. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing makeup and I love doing other peoples makeup, but I don't love waking up early to put it on everyday. Recently, I have discovered a couple of new fall makeup pieces that have caused me to fall back in love with makeup. 


I love all of these colors and I love how they all mix so well together to give you the perfect natural eye but with a little shine.



Defiantly one of my all time favorites, eos is able to give you a lovely smooth feel whilst giving you a burst of sweet mint. 

I love this color, it provides a lovely middle color in-between grey and nude and this color will look great on anyone. 


This eyeliner is actually amazing, normally I am terrible at applying eyeliner and end up giving up all together. But this eyeliner is super smooth, really pigmented and easy to apply.


This is defiantly one of my favorite fragrances. It is light and fresh and the rollerball is perfect for travel.


What are your fall makeup pieces?










No comments:

Post a Comment