Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Music Ep. 2

I haven't posted some of my favorite music in awhile so here is another set of music that I am currently loving!
xx

Jack Johnson- Better Together
A classic song that I have revisited and fallen in love with again by the amazing Jack Johnson. This song provides a nice chill tune to listen to on a Saturday morning or on the way to school to put you in a good mood.


Sweater Weather- The Neighborhood
One of those songs that is upbeat and catchy and I love to listen to driving or I love to dance around my house to this song... anyone else?


 
My Body- Young the Giant
Another upbeat song that I find it hard not to dance all around whilst listening to it and then also singing all the words when I hear it in the car.


The One That Got Away- The Civil Wars
This song is one of those chill songs that you can become engrossed in and I feel like it is one of those songs that is perfect for long road trips or to play when you have a perfect day by the fire. 


Little Wrecking Ball- Mash up of Mumford and Sons and Miley Cyrus
Now you may be thinking, "What the heck is a mash up of Mumford and Sons and Miley Cyrus doing on this list?!" I understand that, but go with it. It is a pretty interesting mash up that takes two completely different songs and puts them together and makes something very interesting.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment