Monday, November 4, 2013

People to follow on Pintrest

I am obsessed with Pintrest and I'm sure many of you lovely readers are too. I love how you can spend hours at a time pinning the most random yet useful things that you possibly can and maybe that's why I have a problem. People will even come up to me and say, "Wow Elizabeth, you really got crazy on Pintrest last night!"... Yeah, yeah I did... oops :)
So, for all of you crazy pinners out there here are some of my favorite Pintrest accounts!
Enjoy xx

nicole song // A Californian grad student whose pins range from adorable puppies to the latest fashion trend... what more can you ask for?

real simple // The magazine comes to life to show you simple tips and tricks from how to decorate a living room to how to properly curl your hair.

SORTED food // This is a group of British men, yes, you heard me right. SORTED food is 4 best friend that have come together in order to provide great food. They have cookbooks and a successful Youtube channel under their belts and here they show you what they are making in the kitchen.

Ellen DeGeneres // Can you ever go wring with Ellen? Ellen's board is full of hilarious pictures and adorable moments not only from her show, but from places that she learns about and her kind heart will make you smile by seeing the amazing things she does. 


While you are looking at these lovely boards, go ahead and check out mine :)


1 comment: