Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Packing

With the upcoming holiday season, everyone will be traveling around spending time together. It is now time to start prepping for the holidays with a perfectly packed suitcase. I always end up over packing and always regret bringing something that I never use, but I'm trying to actually think packing through and packing items that not only are "suitcase friendly" but also are versatile.
Here are some of my favorite picks for winter.

This parka is a winter must, a heavy coat is a necessity for winter. 


I love this fleece, I got it recently and absolutely love it, it is nice a cozy to wear during winter.


Everyone loves a good thick sock and during winter they are a must-have. 

Everyone needs a pain of good rain boots that can be worn in the rain or snow and Hunter provides some of the best ones.


A perfect match to your Hunter boots would be a nice Christmasy pair on Hunter socks to give your feet a little extra warmth.

Enjoy xx






No comments:

Post a Comment