Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Favorite Fall Collections

As we enter fall, I am beginning to add different pieces to my closet from fall collections. Some of my favorite brands have not disappointed me and they have brought me some fabulous new pieces. Here are some of my favorite fall collections: 


Madewell
Madewell has been one of my favorite brands this past year and they didn't disappoint with the new fall collection. I discovered the brand through a friend and now I love it. I have heard Madewell described as the love-child of J. Crew and Urban Outfitters and I absolutely love it.

 
 



Jack Wills
If you don't know this small British company with the motto "Fabulously British", I highly recommend it. The make fabulous sweatpants and jumpers that are super soft and really adorable. I love their fall collection and will defiantly be picking up some of these pieces.

 
I love this sweater!

Jack Wills Fall Collection


What Fall Collections are you loving?





No comments:

Post a Comment