Monday, September 30, 2013

Breaking Bad

Last night one of my favorite television shows came to a end after only 5 seasons and 7 Emmys. I feel like I need to share this program with you in case you haven't ever watched it yet. Breaking Bad is a show on AMC and after 5 seasons, came to a dramatic close Sunday. For all of the Breaking Bad fans out there that may have not watched it yet, I'm not going to spoil the ending for you. But for all the other people out there I highly suggest going to watch it. You can stream all of the episodes on Netflix and there are all fabulous to watch. 
For all of you that know knowing about the show, it follows a 50 year old chemistry teacher as he is diagnosed with lung cancer and his family needs money to cover the bills and in the chance that he will die. To solve this problem he teams up with a old student of his and they start to cook high quality meth. After that things get super complicated.
You may not think as me as the type of person that would watch a crime/violent drama but I was so into this show it was almost sad. There are few shows were I actually really like and this was one of them, so go out and watch this show, you won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment