Friday, September 6, 2013

Let Me Introduce Myself


We are still able to smile going 25 MPH (I'm on the left)


Yep, that's me on the right... I figured out that I should start this blog thing out by showing you all people out there one of the most interesting/ surprisingly typical/ slightly embarrassing resent pictures of     me and two of my friends. Well, now that that's out of the way...

Welcome!
Let me just introduce myself right off the bat. My name is Elizabeth, a 17 year old girl born and raised in  Nashville, Tennessee. I would like to currently think of myself as a foodie and fashion connoisseur, but only because that is what interests me the most and what I love to do in my life currently along with photography. I absolutely love to travel and I love to experience new things that will push me out of my comfort zone while helping those I know and those I don't.  

I want anyone and everyone who reads this blog to be able to know what I love best and to take you all into my world of food, fashion and anything else that interests me at any certain time. When I started looking into other blogs I seemed to notice how there are blogs for new mothers, knitting lovers, and everything in between but very few blogs dedicated to the average teenager just trying to figure out their place in life and to be able to find an outlet with something they enjoy. 

That's what I'm hoping to do here at Little E or My Cup of Tea, is to tell what I have been told countless times, To Be Yourself and to find something that you can enjoy doing. Yeah I know that you have heard that a million times and its now somewhat cheesy to say, but I want to be that person to tell you that you actually can do the impossible. 

Growing up how I did surrounded by some very powerful and inspirational women and men, such as my grandmothers, grandfathers and my mother and father, has taught me some very important things not only about life, food, and fashion, but about the importance of being able to do something beautiful with your life. Yes, once again I'm bringing the cheesy inspirational words, but I truly think they are important for everyone, girl or boy, to hear.

With that in mind, I am so excited to start up this blog to let you take a step inside my world of food, fashion and everything in between. I will be taking you all on all of my journeys and showing you some of the treasures I find and some of the organizations that I love. Please comment or email me anything you would love to hear about. Thank you so much for looking at Little e,

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blog - I'm looking forward to new posts!

    ReplyDelete