Monday, September 16, 2013

My Music Ep.1


Something that I want to do with this blog, is every once in a while show you some of my favorite music that I am listening to. I want to show them to you, so you all can enjoy the music that I currently love. Here are my top music choices for this week. 
Enjoy



Let Her Go- Passenger
I absolutely LOVE this song! A British Folk- Rock Singer that goes under the name "Passenger." This song has been my number one for the past couple of weeks and I can't get enough. 



I Hate- Passenger
Once again another Passenger song. Same artist, different feel. This is the only time this song was ever recorded and it was recorded live which I think adds a lot of character to the song and to his voice. It is a funny song that also has some good parts to it. Disclaimer:  This song drops the F-bomb a couple of times, so beware.

 

Sonnentaz (Sun Don't Shine) - Will Heard and Cara Delevingne
This song has been extremely popular recently because of model Cara Delevigne singing with Will Heard on this track. This is the acoustic version of the song, but the normal track doesn't involve Cara. I love both the acoustic version and the normal version of this song and I, like many others, love the mixture of Will Heard's and Cara Delevigne's voices.

 

Here is the Original Song



Can We Dance- The Vamps
The band The Vamps is like a Rock- Pop version of One Direction. They came out with this single while opening with McFly and I love it.



Big Black Car- Gregory Alan
This lovely mellow song is just one of those songs you can fall asleep to or sit on a porch listening to with a nice tea; that is why I absolutely love this chill song.



What music are you currently loving?




No comments:

Post a Comment