Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Week, Two Concerts

This past week I have been super busy, not only with academics but also with concerts. In the past 5 days I have been to two concerts. On Tuesday I went to The Grand Ole Opry because Hunter Hayes was one of the performers. I absolutely love Hunter Hayes and he was amazing as always. While I was there The Old Crow Medicine Show was being inducted into The Opry and they ended up singing one of my favorite songs, Wagon Wheel (a classic) and it was amazing.

Then again on Friday, I went to the Taylor Swift Red Tour Concert. She was great and very energetic while she preformed, classic Taylor Swift. But, one of her opening acts was Ed Sheeran a.k.a. my favorite artist. He was fabulous as always and it was a great concert but I woke up Saturday morning with no voice. Partly because I have a "going into fall" cold and partly because I was singing so much, guilty. If you didn't know at all of Taylor Swift's concerts she brings out a special guest and for my show she brought out Rascal Flatts, I don't know them to well but they sang well. 

All in all, this was a crazy week but also a amazing week. I saw some amazing people preform and everyone was amazing. Check out the pictures below. Some pictures are mine, but others are not.

Old Crow Medicine Show being inducted into the Opry

Hunter Hayes playing 'Wanted'


Taylor Swift playing with Ed Sheeran and with Rascal Flatts (her special guest for the evening)

*photos curiosity of Taylor Swift's Twitter  

xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment